November 27, 2017
KYOTO PREF.- A thatched roof tea house in a Japanese garden surrounded by autumn foliage in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, 27 November 2017. Kyoto is renowned for its autumn foliage, which attracts many tourists during the month of November.
Autumn foliage in a temple in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, Monday, 27 November 2017.
A Japanese woman in kimono admiring the autumn foliage. Jiji Press
- Stock index, peso close higher
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise