November 27, 2017
KYOTO PREF.- A thatched roof tea house in a Japanese garden surrounded by autumn foliage in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, 27 November 2017. Kyoto is renowned for its autumn foliage, which attracts many tourists during the month of November.
Autumn foliage in a temple in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, Monday, 27 November 2017.
A Japanese woman in kimono admiring the autumn foliage. Jiji Press
- Latest polls show opposition facing possible shutout in Senate race
- ARTIST TALKS: Cherry Ann Fulo on DIWATABRUJA at Kanto Artist Run Space
- Latest polls show Duterte loyalists surging in Senate’s top 12
- MANILA gets a taste of Japanese healthy lifestyle
- Ms. Universe 2018 to boost PH tourism campaign
- Japan-funded Metro Manila Subway gets off the ground
- MILF chair confident of BOL ratification