September 22, 2018
A Manila Shimbun team was in Baguio City a day before Typhoon Ompong made land in Baggao, Cagayan province on Sept. 15, 2018. The state-run Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) raised Typhoon Signal No. 3 in Baguio City in Benguet province. When the tragedy occurred in Itogon, Benguet, Toru Morinaga, reporter, Crisanto Balleta, cameraman, and Ronzy Alfonso, photographer-driver headed were among the first journalists on the site of the landslide.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.