May 25, 2018
Almost two years since he assumed the presidency, President Rodrigo Duterte’s war against the illegal drug trade continues without letup. Part 1 of the Manila Shimbun’s series on his relentless and bloody campaign explains addiction and drugs from the point of view of experts from the academe and the public sector.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.