May 15, 2019
Filipino voters cast their ballots on Monday in mid-term elections which surveys project would result in a 12-0 or 11-1 victory for the Duterte administration. Partial and unofficial results however gathered Tuesday by the Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (PPCRV), the citizen’s arm of the Commission on Elections (Comelec) show a 12-0 trend for the administration coalition. At 14th place, the lone opposition bet within striking distance, Liberal Party reelectionist Sen. Bam Aquino, has a Chinaman’s chance of overtaking reelectionists, Sen. JV Ejercito (13th place) and Bong Revilla (12th place). The unofficial count, which represents 98.87 percent of the votes cast, shows Cynthia Villar leading the projected winners. Villar was followed by Sen. Grace Poe, Bong Go, Pia Cayetano, Bato dela Rosa, Sonny Angara, Lito Lapid, Imee Marcos, Francis Tolentino, Koko Pimentel, Nancy Binay, and Bong Revilla.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.