September 14, 2018
PAGASA forecasts typhoon ‘Ompong” to make landfall in northern Cagayan on Saturday, September 15. PAGASA forecaster Nikos Peñaranda provides Manila Shimbun an update on the typhoon’s progress at 10 am, Sept. 13, 2018.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.