May 17, 2018
In an unprecedented move, the Supreme Court voted 8-6 to oust Chief Justice Ma. Lourdes Sereno by granting the quo warranto petition of the Solicitor General questioning the validity of her appointment in 2012. Sereno has 15 days within which to file a motion for reconsideration.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.