November 26, 2019
Pop Star Sarah Geronimo sang her song “Tala” before a jampacked hall at the opening ceremony of Japan Fiesta 2019 at the SM Aura Convention Center, in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, last Nov. 9, 2019. Organized by the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO), the two-day event was aimed at attracting more Filipino tourists to Japan. Gracing the opening ceremony were Japanese ambassador to the Philippines, Koji Haneda, and Philippine Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat.
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School
- Philippines Set Record Medal Haul In 2019 SEA Games; Yulo Among Most Bemedalled Athletes
- Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”