June 12, 2019
Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz (Boatman (1985), Biyaheng Langit (2000), Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story (2011) returns to his old love — drawing and painting pictures which he showcases at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square, Chino Roces Ave., Makati City. The exhibit was launched on June 8 by award-winning writer and poet, Ms. Virgie Moreno, and will run until June 29, 2019.
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race