September 25, 2019
Philippines authorities deported on Tuesday, Sept. 24, a Japanese wanted for allegedly creating the “Manga Mura” website that run pirated manga in violation of Japan’s copyright law.
Romi Hoshino, 28, was turned over by immigration officials to Japanese police at Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila where they boarded a flight to Tokyo. He was arrested last July 9 at the airport on his way to Hong Kong.
Camera: Bylson Sy and Cris Balleta
Edit: Cris Balleta
Text: Virgilio Galvez
Executive Producer/Publisher : Toshihiko Uriu
Executive Editor / Head, News Video Production: Virgilio Galvez
– Check our website: http://www.manila-shimbun.ph
– Check our website: http://www.manila-shimbun.com
– Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manila.shimbun
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/manilashimbun
– manila shimbuntv
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School