September 17, 2018
PAGASA raises Signal No. 4 in Cagayan and Northern Isabela as of 4 pm and later on added Abra and Apayao at 8 pm Friday to the list of provinces expected to bear the destructive impact of Typhoon Ompong.
PAGASA forecaster Loriedin Dela Cruz briefs media on the progress of Ompong as of 4 pm Friday. The most powerful typhoon yet to strike the Philippines this year, Ompong is expected to hit land between 1 am and 3 am Saturday. Thousands have evacuated to safer ground particularly along coastal villages along eastern Luzon.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.