Warning: Use of undefined constant you_tube - assumed 'you_tube' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/manila-shimbun/www/wp-content/themes/Manila Shimbun/single-video.php on line 8
September 17, 2018
PAGASA raises Signal No. 4 in Cagayan and Northern Isabela as of 4 pm and later on added Abra and Apayao at 8 pm Friday to the list of provinces expected to bear the destructive impact of Typhoon Ompong.
PAGASA forecaster Loriedin Dela Cruz briefs media on the progress of Ompong as of 4 pm Friday. The most powerful typhoon yet to strike the Philippines this year, Ompong is expected to hit land between 1 am and 3 am Saturday. Thousands have evacuated to safer ground particularly along coastal villages along eastern Luzon.
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine