February 1, 2018
Mt. Mayon glows as lava flows from its mouth and rolls down the volcano’s slopes at 9:10 pm, Jan. 28, 2018. View in full screen mode.
A Manila Shimbun team documents the eruption of Mt. Mayon at the top of Lingon Hill, Legazpi City at 9:10 pm, January 28, 2018. View in full screen mode.
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine