March 18, 2019
Ms. Universe 2018, Catriona Gray, expressed her support for the refreshed “It’s More Fun in the Philippines” tourism campaign during a courtesy call on Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat in Makati.
The Filipino-Australian beauty is the country’s fourth Ms. Universe, after Gloria Diaz (1965), Margarita Moran (1972), and Pia Wurtzback (2015).
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.