March 18, 2019
Ms. Universe 2018, Catriona Gray, expressed her support for the refreshed “It’s More Fun in the Philippines” tourism campaign during a courtesy call on Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat in Makati.
The Filipino-Australian beauty is the country’s fourth Ms. Universe, after Gloria Diaz (1965), Margarita Moran (1972), and Pia Wurtzback (2015).
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race
- ACT-CIS, Bayan Muna, Ako Bicol, Cibac, Ang Probinsyano lead partylist race in PPCRV, Comelec, counts