June 4, 2018
A third batch of 25 Filipino housekeepers left for Tokyo last Saturday while a bigger group of 370 signed employment contracts for deployment to three prefectures in Japan. The housekeepers were recruited by Global Magsaysay, which has contracts with three of six accredited Japanese companies hiring Filipino housekeepers to Japan.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.