Warning: Use of undefined constant you_tube - assumed 'you_tube' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/manila-shimbun/www/wp-content/themes/Manila Shimbun/single-video.php on line 8
October 2, 2018
Were there human rights violations during the martial law regime of President Ferdinand Marcos?
In an Sept. 20 interview by former Senator Bongbong Marcos, only son of the late strongman, former Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile, who was then martial law administrator and defense secretary, says no one was arrested or imprisoned for going against Marcos and his regime.
In reaction to Enrile’s statements, former Senate President Aquilino Pimentel, Jr., former Sen. Rene Saguisag, and former Human Rights Commission chair Loretta Ann Rosales spoke of their martial law experiences at a Sept. 26 forum of the Foreign Correspondents Association of the Philippines (FOCAP).
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine