May 28, 2019
A Manila Shimbun team joined a group of foreign journalists on a two-day trip to Marawi City for a government briefing on the status of the rebuilding of ground zero of the Islamic City which was destroyed in the five-month long war between Isis-inspired militants and government troops from May 23 to October 23 in 2017.
The coverage was organized by the Global Media Affairs Office of the government’s Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO).
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race