May 28, 2019
A Manila Shimbun team joined a group of foreign journalists on a two-day trip to Marawi City for a government briefing on the status of the rebuilding of ground zero of the Islamic City which was destroyed in the five-month long war between Isis-inspired militants and government troops from May 23 to October 23 in 2017.
The coverage was organized by the Global Media Affairs Office of the government’s Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO).
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School