March 18, 2019
Metro Manila residents had a free taste of the Japanese healthy lifestyle when the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) held a two-day exhibition at the Trinoma mall activity center from March 9-10, 2019. The exhibition put together 40 Japanese companies which showcased products ranging from Japanese traditional toys to black garlic supplements. Also on display were products already popular in the Philippine market such as Salonpas, Panasonic and Tiger appliances, Omron medical instruments, and Pocari sweat drink. Other exhibitors looking for Philippine distributors include a water purifier machine for emergencies, silk protein soap, and a swimming training tool.
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race
- ACT-CIS, Bayan Muna, Ako Bicol, Cibac, Ang Probinsyano lead partylist race in PPCRV, Comelec, counts