June 15, 2019
The Philippines has filed a diplomatic protest against China after a Chinese vessel abandoned the crew of a Filipino fishing boat which it hit and sank off Recto Bank in the West Philippine Sea.
The 22 Filipino fishermen were rescued by a Vietnamese fishing vessel and brought to safety. China has described the incident as an ordinary maritime accident.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.