June 15, 2019
The Philippines has filed a diplomatic protest against China after a Chinese vessel abandoned the crew of a Filipino fishing boat which it hit and sank off Recto Bank in the West Philippine Sea.
The 22 Filipino fishermen were rescued by a Vietnamese fishing vessel and brought to safety. China has described the incident as an ordinary maritime accident.
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race