Warning: Use of undefined constant you_tube - assumed 'you_tube' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/manila-shimbun/www/wp-content/themes/Manila Shimbun/single-video.php on line 8
October 3, 2018
Japanese soldiers join Philippine and US marines in a 10-day exercise dubbed as Kamandag (Venom) 2 from Oct. 1-10, 2018.
KAMANDAG, an acronym for the Filipino phrase “Kaagapay Ng Mga Mandirigma Ng Dagat” (Cooperation of Warriors of the Sea),” was launched last year. It highlights the partnership between the Philippine and United States militaries. This year’s exercise will increase overall U.S. and Philippine readiness, improve combined responsiveness to crises in the Indo-Pacific region, and strengthen both countries’ decades-long partnership, a Philippine Marine statement said.
The 80-strong Japanese contingent is part of a newly-established Amphibious Rapid Deployment Brigade of Japan’s Ground Self-Defense Forces (GDSF) which also participated in the recent RIMPAC exercises
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine