March 18, 2019
The Embassy of Japan and the United Nations co-sponsored a forum on the Bangsamoro last Dec. 11 at the JICA Manila headquarters in Makati City. The forum was attended by leaders of the MILF and the Bangsamoro Transition Commission, diplomats, and representatives of international agencies. A plebiscite on the proposed Bangsamoro Organic Law (BOL) is scheduled on January 21, 2019.
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race