March 18, 2019
Special Advisor for Foreign Affairs Katsuyuki Kawai said that Japan is ready to extend additional assistance for the rehabilitation of Marawi City. Kawai made the offer during a courtesy call to President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on Wednesday last week. The Japanese official flew to Marawi City to see for himself the devastation wrought the months-long siege of the city by ISIS-inspired rebels. Kawai also expressed the Japanese government’s appreciation for the dismantling of the comfort women statue put up along a major Manila seaside boulevard.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.