October 4, 2018
The chief economist of the Department of Finance, Undersecretary Gil Beltran, estimates inflation to remain steady at 6.4 % in September, still the highest in the past 9 years. But other economists have said that prices of prime commodities could have surged to as high as 7 percent last month due to the effect of typhoon Ompong.
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race