October 4, 2018
The chief economist of the Department of Finance, Undersecretary Gil Beltran, estimates inflation to remain steady at 6.4 % in September, still the highest in the past 9 years. But other economists have said that prices of prime commodities could have surged to as high as 7 percent last month due to the effect of typhoon Ompong.
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School
- Philippines Set Record Medal Haul In 2019 SEA Games; Yulo Among Most Bemedalled Athletes
- Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”