August 23, 2018
In part 2 of the Manila Shimbun EXCLUSIVE interview with PCOO Asst. Secretary Margaux “Mocha” Uson, the controversial social media icon of the administration talks about why she won’t give up working for the President; what she thinks about the criticisms against her; her unsolicited advise to the President; and the current love of her life. The interview was conducted by Manila Shimbun editor Eiichiro Ishiyama and Malacanang reporter Celerina Monte last July 26, 2018.
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School
- Philippines Set Record Medal Haul In 2019 SEA Games; Yulo Among Most Bemedalled Athletes
- Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”