August 16, 2018
With the administration pushing for federalism, the debate over its adoption has intensified. We have here advocates for and against charter change. Atty. Martin Loon, youngest member of the consultative committee, and analyst Ramon Casiple spoke at Kamuning Bakery Cafe’s Pandesal Forum Quezon City while former Congressman Neri Colmenares and Prof. Temario Rivera of the University of the Philippines explained their negative positions at a forum held at the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School
- Philippines Set Record Medal Haul In 2019 SEA Games; Yulo Among Most Bemedalled Athletes
- Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”