August 11, 2018
Assistant Secretary Margaux “Mocha” Uson is no stranger to controversy. Her recent video with blogger Drew Olivar on the proposed change to federalism has sparked bitter criticism even from her colleagues and allies in the administration because of its packaging. A staunch supporter of President Duterte, Uson has been accused of using social media to spread fake news and half-truths to her 5.6 million followers.
The interview was conducted on July 26, 2018 by Manila Shimbun editor Eiichiro Ishiyama and reporter Celerina Monte at her office in Malacanang Palace.
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School
- Philippines Set Record Medal Haul In 2019 SEA Games; Yulo Among Most Bemedalled Athletes
- Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”