August 11, 2018
Assistant Secretary Margaux “Mocha” Uson is no stranger to controversy. Her recent video with blogger Drew Olivar on the proposed change to federalism has sparked bitter criticism even from her colleagues and allies in the administration because of its packaging. A staunch supporter of President Duterte, Uson has been accused of using social media to spread fake news and half-truths to her 5.6 million followers.
The interview was conducted on July 26, 2018 by Manila Shimbun editor Eiichiro Ishiyama and reporter Celerina Monte at her office in Malacanang Palace.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.