Warning: Use of undefined constant you_tube - assumed 'you_tube' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/manila-shimbun/www/wp-content/themes/Manila Shimbun/single-video.php on line 8
June 6, 2019
President Rodrigo Duterte has invited new Japanese Emperor Naruhito as well as Empress Masako to the Philippines. The invitation was coursed through Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during Duterte’s meeting with the Japanese leader in Tokyo last May. Duterte was in Tokyo to speak at a conference sponsored by the Japanese business media group, NIkkei.
Naruhito succeeded his father, Emperor Emeritus Akihito who abdicated the Chrysanthemum Throne on April 30. Akihito and Empress Michiko visited the Philippines twice: first as Crown Prince in November 1962 and as Emperor in January 2016.
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine