May 24, 2018
The Ati minority in Boracay and Panay islands may very well be unintended beneficiaries of the shutdown of Boracay with President Duterte’s pronouncements he would declare the resort island into a land reform area. A draft Executive Order has been prepared by the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) for Duterte’s consideration at a Cebinet meeting on June 11.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.