April 30, 2018
Boracay businesses and homeowners begin to tear down walls and portions of their residences, stores, and buildings found encroaching on roads in the island’s three barangays and at the beach front of the famed White Beach. Displaced employees and workers line up for government assistance in leaving the island.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.