October 30, 2018
The biggest lotto prize of P1.18 billion pesos in the country’s history was won by bettors from Eastern Samar and Albay provinces, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) announced last Sunday, October 14.
The jackpot hit P1,180,622,508 and the winning combination was 40-50-37-25-01-45.
The Ultra Lotto 5/68 draws are held every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday and televised nationwide thru government television
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School