October 30, 2018
The biggest lotto prize of P1.18 billion pesos in the country’s history was won by bettors from Eastern Samar and Albay provinces, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) announced last Sunday, October 14.
The jackpot hit P1,180,622,508 and the winning combination was 40-50-37-25-01-45.
The Ultra Lotto 5/68 draws are held every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday and televised nationwide thru government television
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race