September 3, 2019
Japanese painter Atsuko Yamagata collaborates with musicians Ryan Villamor and Tomoyuki Watanabe in her latest live painting show, “Visible and Invisible”, at the TIU Theater in Makati Central Square, Makati City. Yamagata was born in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. She finished her Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics at the Tokyo University of Foreign Studies. She started exhibitions in 2005 in Tokyo, and now considers Manila as home.
Edit and Camera: Cris Balleta
Text: Virgilio Galvez
Executive Producer/Publisher : Toshihiko Uriu
Executive Editor / Head, News Video Production: Virgilio Galvez
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School
- Philippines Set Record Medal Haul In 2019 SEA Games; Yulo Among Most Bemedalled Athletes
- Sarah Geronimo Brightens Up Japan Fiesta 2019 With “Tala”