July 26, 2018
Yoko Tawada, an award-winning Japanese writer, spoke about writing novels in both Japanese and German languages during a lecture at the Dela Salle University in Manila on July 9, 2018. Her lecture focused on the novels Bridegroom was a Dog, Memoirs of a Polar Bear, and the Naked Eye. She has received numerous awards including the Akutagawa Prize, Kleist Prize, the Tanizaki Prize, and the Goethe Medal. Tawada’s lecture was sponsored by Japan Foundation, Goethe Institute, and Dela Salle University.
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.