December 3, 2019
The governor of Oriental Mindoro confirmed that two people died due to the onslaught of Typhoon 'Tisoy'.
Governor Bonz Dolor told reporters in a phone patch interview on Tuesday two people died due to falling branch and debris in municipalities of Baco and Pinamalayan.
“The 69-year-old came from the municipality of Baco. He’s doing clearing earlier when the branch of the tree he is clearing fell. The other one was inside his house when it collapsed. He’s from Pinamalayan,” Dolor said.
Dolor said they have yet to confirm the identity of the second fatality.
Dolor said heavy rainfall and strong winds were felt in the province earlier.
There is no electricity in the province but distribution of relief goods is ongoing for around 20,000 evacuees, added Dolor.
“There are no more rains but there are still gustiness,” Dolor said. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine