October 9, 2019
Three alleged New People's Army (NPA) leaders were apprehended by government forces in a joint law enforcement operation in Cagayan on Tuesday.
Maj. Ericson Bulosan, Armed Forces of Philippines (AFP) Northern Luzon Command (Nolcom) public affairs officer, said the operation was conducted by elements of Northern Luzon Command’s Joint Task Force Tala, Criminal Investigation and Detection Group-Region II, Police Regional Office- Region 2 and the Cagayan Police Provincial Office in Tuguegarao City early evening of Oct. 8.
Bulosan said the rebels were believed to be "Communist NPA Terrorist (CNT) Leaders of Northern Front, Cagayan Valley Regional Committee that operates in the province of Cagayan."
The apprehended rebels were identified as Violeta Ricardo alias "Issa", Cristina Miguel Garcia alias "Senyang", and Delilah Padilla alias "Domay Saganay".
They "all have several impending warrants of arrest for criminal cases like assault, murder, frustrated murder, attempted murder, robbery," said Bulosan.
"Said personalities were proven to be affiliated to the Communist Terrorist Group (CTG), the New People’s Army (NPA)," said Bulosan.
He said Lt. Gen. Ramiro Manuel Rey, the commander of the Northern Luzon Command commends the JTF Talatroops and law enforcement agencies involved the operation. Robina Asido/DMS
- 「まにら新聞ＴＶ」 第25回マニラ日本人会ソフトボール大会決勝トーナメント 2019年10月６日（日）（マニラ日本人学校グラウンド） 第３試合 春光会 対 ＴＭレボリューション
- 「まにら新聞ＴＶ」 第25回マニラ日本人会ソフトボール大会決勝トーナメント 2019年10月６日（日）（マニラ日本人学校グラウンド） 第２試合 三菱アドベンチャー 対 ホントにドリームズ
- 「まにら新聞TV」 第２５回日本人会ソフトボール大会決勝トーナメント ２０１９年１０月６日（日）
- Japan Foreign Ministry Commends Ph Seafarer’s Union, Manning Group
- Duterte Not Attending Emperor Naruhito’s Enthronement
- Philippines Deports Wanted Online Manga Pirate To Japan
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration