December 5, 2018
Despite good inflation figures of six percent for November, stocks and the peso closed lower on Wednesday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index ended at 7, 630.90 points, down 73.02 points.
The peso closed at P52.74 against the US dollar from P52.52 on Tuesday. Volume at the Bankers Association of the Philippines foreign exchange portal amounted to $1.283 billion from $1,057.93 billion.
Volume at the PSE reached 1.66 billion shares worth P8.32 billion from Tuesday's 1.226 billion shares valued at P11.49 billion.
Most traded shares were led by SM Prime, down 1.6 percent to P36.80; Aboitiz Equity Ventures, down 1.56 percent to P53.60 and Ayala Land, down 0.35 percent to P42.50. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine