December 7, 2018
Stocks closed lower while the peso gained slightly against the US dollar on Friday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index settled at 7, 461.06, down 74.26 points. In the broader market, there were 110 decliners, 80 gainers and 42 shares unchanged.
The peso closed at P52.71 from P52.76 on Thursday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal at the Bankers Association of the Philippines amounted to $ 973.95 million from the previous day's $993.25 million.
Volume reached 2.32 billion shares worth P 8.29 billion from Thursday's 4.5 billion shares valued at P 7.19 billion.
Most traded shares were led by Ayala Land, down 2.74 percent to P40.75; BDO, down 0.45 percent to P133.20 and Ayala Corp., down 2.57 percent to P910. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine