December 3, 2018
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) ended strongly on Monday, with the main index gaining more than two percent in the first trading day of December.
The Philippine peso closed at P52.32 against the US dollar from P52.45 on Thursday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal at the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $965.6 million from $1.160 billion on Thursday.
The PSE Index finished at 7, 532.90 points, up 165.05 points. In the broader market, there were 115 gainers, 73 decliners and 48 shares unchanged.
Volume reached 1.49 billion shares worth P10.2 billion from Thursday’s 1.32 billion shares valued at P20.08 billion.
Most traded shares were led by Metrobank, up 3.02 percent to P76.85; Ayala Land, up 0.60 percent to P41.90 and SM Prime, up 5.19 percent to P36.50. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.