June 13, 2019
Philippine stocks remained at the vital 8,000-point mark on Thursday.
The peso closed at P51.865 against the US dollar from P 51.85 on Tuesday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $919.84 million from $867.45 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index settled at 8,051.76 points, up 20.78 points. In the broader market, there were 104 decliners, 82 gainers while 52 shares were unchanged.
Volume reached 993.5 million valued at P9.1 billion from Tuesday's 650.77 million shares worth P7.78 billion.
Most traded shares were led by Ayala Land, up 50 centavos to P51.50; ICTSI, up P4.50 to P148.20 and Ayala Corp., down P7.50 to P 910. DMS
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race
- ACT-CIS, Bayan Muna, Ako Bicol, Cibac, Ang Probinsyano lead partylist race in PPCRV, Comelec, counts