August 14, 2019
The main Philippine share index declined on Tuesday.
The peso closed at P52.46 against the US dollar from P51.88 on Friday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.209 billion from $914.71 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index closed at 7,788.45, down 65.94. In the broader market, there were 157 losers, 53 gainers and 42 were unchanged.
Volume reached 1.82 billion shares worth P8.6 billion from Friday's 2.83 billion shares valued at P6.17 billion.
Most active shares were led by Ayala Land, down P1.40 to P47.25; SM Prime, down 80 centavos to P34.70 and Megaworld, down 30 centavos to P5.40. DMS
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race