August 14, 2019
The main Philippine share index declined on Tuesday.
The peso closed at P52.46 against the US dollar from P51.88 on Friday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.209 billion from $914.71 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index closed at 7,788.45, down 65.94. In the broader market, there were 157 losers, 53 gainers and 42 were unchanged.
Volume reached 1.82 billion shares worth P8.6 billion from Friday's 2.83 billion shares valued at P6.17 billion.
Most active shares were led by Ayala Land, down P1.40 to P47.25; SM Prime, down 80 centavos to P34.70 and Megaworld, down 30 centavos to P5.40. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine