September 6, 2019
The main Philippine share index closed higher while the peso gained against the US dollar on Friday.
The peso closed at P51.905 from Thursday's P52.01. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines was unchanged at $1.449 billion.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index finished at 7,933.47, up 35.26 points. In the broader market, there are 96 gainers, 91 losers and 46 shares unchanged.
Volume reached 2.1 billion shares worth P7.65 billion from Thursday's 869.68 million valued at P7.11 billion.
Most active shares were led by SMIC, up P17 to P1,048; Ayala Land, up P1.00 to P49.50 and SM Prime, up 50 centavos to P39.55. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine