September 2, 2019
The Philippines' main stock index declined while the peso ended a bit lower on Monday.
The peso closed at P52.105 against the US dollar from Friday's P52.05. In the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines volume reached $1.234 billion from Friday's $989.53 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index closed at P7,918.53 points, down 61.13 points. In the broader market, there were 110 gainers, 94 losers and 43 unchanged.
Volume reached 1.95 billion shares worth P5.27 billion from Friday's 1.31 billion shares valued at P9.74 billion.
Most active shares were led by Nickel Asia, up P1.37 to P4.11; SM Prime, down 30 centavos to P35 and Ayala Land, up 10 centavos to P47.40. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine