September 5, 2019
The main Philippine share index finished higher for the second straight session on Thursday.
But the peso finished at P52.01 against the US dollar from P51.935 on Wednesday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.448 billion from $1.282 billion on the previous day.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index ended at 7,898.19 points, up 57.33 points. In the broader market, there were 113 gainers, 77 losers and 53 unchanged.
Volume reached 869.68 million valued at P7.11 billion from Wednesday's 1.15 billion shares worth P6.59 billion.
Most active shares were led by Metro Pacific, up 24 centavos to P5.23; SM Investment Corp., down P1.00 to P1,031 and BDO, unchanged at P145. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine