June 10, 2019
The main Philippine share index finished above the key 8,000-point mark on Monday.
The peso closed at P52.10 against the US dollar from P52.04 on Friday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.019 billion from $983.99 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index ended at 8,045.39 points, up 61.41 points. But in the broader market, there were 91 decliners, 84 gainers and 63 shares remaining unchanged.
Volume reached 1.61 billion shares worth P7.53 billion from Friday's 801.2 million shares valued at P4.24 billion.
Most active shares were led by Ayala Land, up 85 centavos to P50.65; BDO, down 30 centavos to P139.50 and BPI, up five centavos to P81.85. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.