September 11, 2019
The main Philippine stock index ended higher on Wednesday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index closed at 7,967.90, up 38.42 points. In the broader market, there were 119 gainers, 65 losers and 58 unchanged.
Volume reached 713.50 million shares worth P6,.66 billion from Tuesday's 613.73 million shares valued at P5.22 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Prime, down 15 centavos to P34.50; BPI, up 25 centavos to P93 and Ayala Land, up P1.oo to P50. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.