September 11, 2019
The main Philippine stock index ended higher on Wednesday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index closed at 7,967.90, up 38.42 points. In the broader market, there were 119 gainers, 65 losers and 58 unchanged.
Volume reached 713.50 million shares worth P6,.66 billion from Tuesday's 613.73 million shares valued at P5.22 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Prime, down 15 centavos to P34.50; BPI, up 25 centavos to P93 and Ayala Land, up P1.oo to P50. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine