December 2, 2019
The main Philippine share index closed higher but the peso was lower against the US dollar Monday.
The peso settled at P51.08 from P50.81 on Friday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.00 billion from $1.108 billion on the previous day.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index ended at 7,877.19 points, up 138.23 points. In the broader market, there were 104 losers, 66 winners and 49 unchanged.
Volume reached 1.28 billion worth P5.3 billion from Friday's 1.49 billion shares valued at P6.37 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Prime, up P1.00 to P40; Fruitas Holdings, down 29 centavos to P1.42 and Ayala Land, up P1.50 to P47. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine