September 10, 2019
The main Philippine share index closed lower on Tuesday.
The peso closed at P51.98 against the US dollar from Monday's P51.865. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.495 billion from $1.073 billion.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index settled at 7,929.48 points, down 30.64 points. In the broader market, there were 92 losers, 91 gainers and 56 shares unchanged.
Volume reached 613.73 million shares worth P5.22 billion from Monday's one billion shares valued at P7.67 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Investment Corp., down P15 to P1,015; Ayala Land, down 60 centavos to P49 and SM Prime, down 35 centavos to P34.65. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine