July 12, 2019
The main stock index ended lower but the peso gained against the US dollar on Friday.
The peso finished at P51.13, up six centavos from Thursday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $910.96 million from the previous day's $883.31 million/
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) Index closed at 8,141.82 points, down 12.67. In the broader market, there were 108 gainers, 82 losers and 52 shares unchanged.
Volume reached 3.39 billion shares worth P6.86 billion from Thursday's 1.27 billion shares valued at P6.09 billion.
Most traded shares were led by Ayala Land, unchanged at P53; BPI, up 85 centavos to P81.05 and BDO, up p3.20 to P 148.20. DMS
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race