June 11, 2019
The main Philippine stock index ended lower but it remained in the 8,000-point mark on Tuesday.
The peso ended at P51.85 against the US dollar from the previous session's P52.10. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $867.45 million from $1.019 billion.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index finished at 8,030.98 points, down 14.41 points. In the broader market, there were 107 gainers, 95 decliners while 40 shares were unchanged.
Volume reached 650.77 million shares worth P7.78 billion from Monday's 1.61 billion shares valued at 7.35 billion.
Most active shares were led by BDO, up 40 centavos to P139.90; Ayala Land, up 35 centavos to P51; ICTSI, up P4.10 to P144 and URC, up P2.00 to P175. DMS
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race
- ACT-CIS, Bayan Muna, Ako Bicol, Cibac, Ang Probinsyano lead partylist race in PPCRV, Comelec, counts