June 11, 2019
The main Philippine stock index ended lower but it remained in the 8,000-point mark on Tuesday.
The peso ended at P51.85 against the US dollar from the previous session's P52.10. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $867.45 million from $1.019 billion.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index finished at 8,030.98 points, down 14.41 points. In the broader market, there were 107 gainers, 95 decliners while 40 shares were unchanged.
Volume reached 650.77 million shares worth P7.78 billion from Monday's 1.61 billion shares valued at 7.35 billion.
Most active shares were led by BDO, up 40 centavos to P139.90; Ayala Land, up 35 centavos to P51; ICTSI, up P4.10 to P144 and URC, up P2.00 to P175. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine