December 4, 2019
Police seized one million pesos worth of illegal drugs from five alleged drug suspects in Quezon City last Tuesday night.
Report from the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) said the buy bust operation happened around 11:30 pm at Arocoy Street, Barangay Old Balara.
Operatives from Police Station 6 Of Batasan Police Station Drug Enforcement Unit arrested five suspects and seized 24 plastic sachets of suspected shabu amounting to P1,020,000.
Four suspects will face charges for violation of Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 while the other will face an additional charges for possession of illegal firearms.
They are detained at Batasan Police Station 6. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School