December 4, 2019
Police seized one million pesos worth of illegal drugs from five alleged drug suspects in Quezon City last Tuesday night.
Report from the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) said the buy bust operation happened around 11:30 pm at Arocoy Street, Barangay Old Balara.
Operatives from Police Station 6 Of Batasan Police Station Drug Enforcement Unit arrested five suspects and seized 24 plastic sachets of suspected shabu amounting to P1,020,000.
Four suspects will face charges for violation of Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 while the other will face an additional charges for possession of illegal firearms.
They are detained at Batasan Police Station 6. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine