September 16, 2019
A shoplifter was arrested after he was caught stealing around P1,000 worth of items from a Japanese houseware retail store inside a mall in Quezon City last Sunday.
In a report from Quezon City Police District, the suspect was identified as Frank Rodriguez, 33 and a resident of Makati City. He was caught by one of the employees of Japan Home Center around 3:30 pm.
Investigation showed the suspect went inside the store. He then took assorted merchandise which he placed inside his backpack.
The store’s employees noticed the suspect leaving without paying the cashier and he sought the assistance of a mall security officer which resulted in the arrest of Rodriguez.
Recovered from him were P1,392 worth of items which will be used as evidence against him, the police report said.
The suspect was brought to the police station for proper investigation and disposition. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine