June 12, 2019
The Philippine National Police ( PNP) on Wednesday said the nationwide celebration of 121st Philippine Independence Day is ''generally peaceful'.
Police Colonel Bernard Banac, PNP spokesperson, said the celebration "turned out to be generally peaceful and orderly, with no any major untoward incident reported".
He said minor protest rallies by sectoral groups were monitored near the US Embassy in Manila and Chinese Embassy in Makati City.
"The PNP remains alert and vigilant to prevent crimes, ready to respond to any emergency or call for assistance," said Banac. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine