December 2, 2019
The Philippine National Police on Monday said the 30th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games is still peaceful so far.
After its official opening last Saturday, Police Brigadier General Bernard Banac said there are no untoward incidents.
“So far very peaceful and we thanked the public for their continuous cooperation, showing unity and support for the Filipino athletes,” Banac said.
“There is unity and diversity. We win as one,” he added.
As of 8:24 pm, the Philippine team snatched 30 golds, 20 silvers and 13 bronze medals two days since the games officially opened at the Philippine Arena in Bulacan.
The two-day gold medal haul surpassed its total output of 27 golds in the 2017 Southeast Asian Games.
In second is Vietnam with a 15-20-16 tally followed by Malaysia's 10-2-7. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine